Credit for Military Experience
Credit for military experience at TVCC is awarded according to the following guidelines:
- Military credit is awarded as recommended by the American Council of Education (ACE) guidelines.
- A maximum of 12 credits for military experience may be earned in a specific subject area.
- A maximum of 24 credits for military experience may be applied toward a TVCC certificate.
- A maximum of 45 credits for military experience may be applied toward a TVCC degree.
- Military credit is not graded and will not affect the GPA.
- Military exams may not be repeated for additional credit.
- Military credit is often not applicable to an academic transfer degree.
- A student must be enrolled at TVCC before military credit will be awarded.
For additional information, contact the Registrar's office at 541-881-5805.
- Advising: 541.881.5815
- Admissions: 541.881.5811
- Financial Aid: 541.881.5833