Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

TVCC Admissions Office

Underage Students

Students under the age of 18 who have not graduated from high school or have a GED need to complete an underage enrollment application available at the Student Services Center. Underage students must obtain permission from their high school or Educational Service District, or show proof of release from compulsory education. Students and their parents must meet with the Vice President of Student Services and complete the admissions process before registering for classes.