Oregon Transfer Module
The Oregon Transfer Module (OTM) comprises the first year of general education coursework leading directly to an Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer (AAOT) degree or into a baccalaureate degree from any public Oregon college or university. Students will advance to sophomore standing upon completion of the OTM.
A minimum of 45 credits in classes numbered 100 or above with a grade point average of at least 2.0 are required to earn the OTM. Students must also earn a grade of "C-" or better in each foundation skills course. Credits must be selected from the requirements listed below.
FOUNDATION SKILLS REQUIREMENTS (15 CREDITS)
Students must earn a grade of "C-" or better in each foundation skills course
- Writing Skills (8 credits)
- WR121 and WR122
- Oral Communications (3 credits)
- SP 111 or SP 112 or SP 219
- Mathematics (4 credits)
- Any math course above 100 level that has Intermediate Algebra or higher as a prerequisite
DISTRIBUTION REQUIREMENTS (30 CREDITS)
Students will select three courses from each of three areas of study:
- Arts and Letters
- Social Science
- Science/Math/Computer Science including at least one biological or physical science with a lab.
These courses may also be used to satisfy requirements for a discipline emphasis, where applicable. Note: Courses used to fulfill foundation requirements may not be used to fulfill distribution requirements.
- Advising: 541.881.5815
- Admissions: 541.881.5811
- Financial Aid: 541.881.5833